Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Lily Update

More Lily Pics! You know you want em. As Lily has gotten bigger, her talents have expanded as well. For one, I think she could run forever. Also I feel I should mention that she has finally mastered the 'shake' trick I was talking about in a previous post. Actually, I got so excited when she finally did it that now whenever she wants anything she will try to 'shake' even if you are walking by and it causes you to stumble/jump over her.

Also, she has become a water dog. Yay! Again, as soon as she figured out what we really wanted, she was all over it. Actually, we were keeping Katie, my dad's dog, for him while he was in Hawaii and she is a lab, and thus loved water. When we praised her for fetching a stick, Lily wasn't having any of that - so she got in too. Whatever works.



No comments: