Tuesday, February 05, 2008

My Dog is Mentally Unbalanced

You've gotta love dogs - they don't need much to joyfully entertain themselves.

We have recently discovered that sand is acceptable in it's beach form, but small clots must be immediately destroyed. The new beach game is to fling compacted handfuls of sand in the air and watch Lily fling herself at them. It is quite hysterical in real life. Maybe I'll film it so I can post it and satiate my new video craze. Until then, here are some pics:

Note the clots of sand around her head.



The incentive


She wore herself out.


David loved this picture, because it reminds him of those cat pictures on the internet. He thought this one was a good 'invisible bike'. I think it looks like 'an invisible giant has her by the scruff of the neck'. But that is too long of a title to be funny. Oh well. See below.

No comments: