Friday, November 07, 2008

Auntie Tiff

I'M AN AUNT!

Which kind of freaks me out, because I feel like I should be older to claim this status. Or maybe I'm already there, and I just feel like I am too young.

In any case, there is a brand-new Dyer in the family, and I am uber-excited. John and Amber have had their first, and he is beautiful. I think this is the first time I've hated that I am over here. I almost want to sell my TV and buy a plane ticket. (David just had an aneurism)

So check out the cuteness that is Brainchild Dyer - also known as Benjamin Charles Dickey Dyer:

I love this one. He looks so intent! "Yes, you are my father, and I shall call you 'Dad' "

With Aunt Ruthie

With Mom

Anyway, I hope to get to see him sometime before his first birthday! Love from afar, little one!

No comments: