Monday, October 02, 2006

Lily

Hello All,

Here are some recent pictures of our beloved doggie - I'm sure you all hadn't had enough already.

Lily's favorite pre-dinner pastime is selecting a piece of food to fling around the house, followed by pouncing, and then more flinging. David and I will be sitting at our desks, and a piece of food will hit us in the head, or land on our keyboards. Luckily, she does not do this too often with her toys - the impact of a heavy rubber toy is a bit more distracting.





2 comments:

Jen Lewis said...

Lily is getting so big!!! But I haven't seen her in over a year, so I don't know what I was expecting... :) I am glad you are blogging too. WooHoo for us both being nerds. :)

Jen Lewis said...

Oh, and I just looked at your cake site. You are getting so good Tiffany!!!! And WooHoo for my birthday cake being there. It made me smile. :)