Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Trick or Treat



Reverting back to the 3rd grade, this year I had my mommy make my halloween costume. Actually, it all started when I asked her if she would help me think up and idea, and before I knew it, mom had come up with an idea, and was making it. So here I am in all my glory - we thought the Little Red Riding Hood was appropriate, as I am always bringing sweets (cakes) to someone. So, after nearly driving herself insane and 50 trips to JoAnn Fabrics, her masterpiece was done.

In return, I was a prop for mom on Halloween night - it was fun to see all the little kiddies. Next year we (Mom, Lew, David and I) are going to go out to haunted houses and things dressed as Little Red, the Woodcutter, the Wolf, and Granny. Check back next year for the pics!

No comments: