Sunday, July 01, 2007

Moving......SUCKS



Well, it has been a while, mainly since nothing really had been going on with us. However, that has all changed. We are leaving our first place together, to move in with my dad, which I am sure he is thrilled about. We are very sad to leave, because I had packing and moving, but also because we really did love our little apartment - even the tiny kitchen.

But saddest of all, is that our adorable dog is not going to be able to come with us at the moment - David's mom is selflessly taking care of her for a few months for us. She loves it there, so that is a comfort to us, at least. At least you all are going to get a break from dog pictures!

Many amazing thanks to Emily, who, as David put it, "Is the nicest, most giving person on Earth."

It is weird being back at dad’s. I feel like I should call up the old high school gang to come hang out in the game room.

No comments: