Thursday, July 19, 2007

This is What I Get for Complaining Nothing Ever Happens to Us



SO.... the Trilogy of Crap continues. In what I hope is our last disaster of the month, I managed to total my car in a lovely wreck.

In a nutshell - I was turning left on green, he ran a red, and knocked me into another car. (Of COURSE it was a giant truck!) I felt bad for the other car - he had 'Jsut Married' written all over it. Way to start out!

I am ok, I was just covered in cuts and bruises, and was sore for a few days. People at the office likened my movements to Lurch from the Munsters. I think the best part of the whole thing was when my own hubcap flew off my car and somehow ended up coming inside the car and hitting me in the head.

So now we are a one car household, which is quite awful. But we are managing, trying to make the best of it, if that is possible.

Three cheers for insurance! Between the surgery and this, David and I racked up around $40,000 in bills this month.....

PASS THIS WEBSITE ON TO 5 FRIENDS OR IN 3 DAYS YOU WILL SUFFER THE SAME FATE! THIS CHAIN HASN'T BEEN BROKEN SINCE 426 BC! WHICH IS AMAZING, SINCE COMPUTERS WEREN'T AROUND THEN!

Man, I really hate those e-mails, although it feels like this has been the payback for deleting so many of them.

No comments: