Wednesday, April 23, 2008

I Validate Myself with Blogs

For some reason, I have started up yet another blog! I think I have 4 now.


Anyway, this one is for those of you thinking about coming to Oahu and want some preemptive help planning it. Right now it is still in draft stage (I'm sure you are going to find some seriously bad grammar) but I have been sitting on it so long, I just want it to be out there. It is just missing some pictures, and I'll add those as soon as I can. My camera got lost, so I have to rely on the kindness of my sister to lend me some shots. Mainly, the spacing is all shot to hell, and I don't have the patience to crawl through the code and fix it right now. So take a look now, and check back in a week or so.

Here it is: http://www.tifftravels.blogspot.com/


Enjoy!

1 comment:

Josh W said...

Very professional! How bout you get around to fixing that code!