Monday, April 07, 2008

We Can Eat Again!

For those of you who don't know yet, I have been looking for a job recently and I'm glad to say I finally have one again! I was very excited and relieved, until I remembered that I have to get up at the crack of dawn for work, and that I hate it. :) But this was truly a great opportunity, so I'm glad I nabbed it.

It's a desk job with a small insurance agency, and I am basically the all-around assistant again, but these guys are pretty cool. We get along well, so that is a bonus. My boss is possibily the most generous guy ever. I

My office is actually is attached to the big mall on the island. I cannot tell you how annoying that can be. Sometimes I really need to go look for something there, but I don't have any time before/after work. Which means I have to make a special trip on the weekend. Which is long and feels like coming in to work. Bah. However, it does offer a lot of eating opportunities, so it all evens out, I suppose.

So, new job chapter! I hope to enjoy my time here.

1 comment:

Josh W said...

Best wishes with your new job. I just quit Stryker to work for Abbott Diagnostics as a mechanical engineer. So I'm also on the new job boat.