Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Arboretum


Look how happy he is. David loves him some Hawaii. I think we might have to retire him to ensure his happiness. Considering we had a 'Tiffany's life-long dream is to have a ranch with horses before she dies' clause in place before we got married, one of us needs to win the lottery to combine these two things.


The point of this post is just for us to relive a nice long lunch break we took one day, having a picnic in the Honolulu Arboretum. It was beautiful, the plants were exotic and fun, and mainly, I got to eat a lot of cheese. YESSS.

Smoked Meats. Mmmm

Cream puffs of Deliciousness

Powdered sugar mustache! David is kind of like a little kid - there is always some leftovers on his face. Love you dear!

I don't know what this is, but it's cool.

Apparently I'm going to be repeating the above statement a lot.

David as a totem pole.

Ginger! Ha ha, I knew one.




Orchids


Plumeria Tree



We had a wonderful time wandering the gardens together, and viewing the beautiful flora one last time before I left to go home to Texas.

No comments: