Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Team Building by Throwing Heavy Spheres

Bowling! I may be a huge dork, but I still love bowling. I think it's the pimptastic shoes. When I came across all these I remembered how much I miss working with these people.

Wendell, Grant, and the best boss ever, Davis


This is Reed, bowling. He was the consummate bachelor of the office, and all-around nice guy. He went to the Olympics in Bejing and brought me presents! Love him.

Having a good time. David had bonded with these people previously during another office fun-day, in which we all played paintball. I was the only girl in a field of Japenese buisnessmen, and I think they were taking it easy on me, bless their overly-polite hearts. At one point one of Davis' friends came around a corner at me and we both forze, not wanting to shoot the other person at such a close range. The ref came over and said ''no surrender in this game!'' And, well, I squeeeeeezed the trigger, bc man, I was not getting shot that close.

David, of course, had absolutely no problem shooting me. At one point, we were among the last few people in a game, and on opposite teams. I heard later from my coworkers who were out, watching from the sidelines that David sneaked up behind me, tried to shoot me but his gun jammed, wiggled the hell out of there to fix his gun, and then came back and shot me in the back. They were horrified on my behalf. Ha.

We're weird.

Reed was very good at bowling, and they throw the peace sign a lot over there. Apparently this is the 'I'm a boss' version.


Grant was good too. I'm pretty sure Davis lost some serious coin after this game.

Davis! So fun.

Shawn, Davis, Reed, and Dallas showing off their bowling moves.

My bowling 'form'? If you can call it that.


David, throwing the crazy face.

You know we closed that mother down, what?!

No comments: