Monday, March 05, 2012

Our Dogs - the Closest My Parents Will Have to Grandchildren for a While


You know what you all need to see pictures of? My dogs. Because they are awesome. Also, they are adorable and probably better looking than my future children will be, because I am convinced that all our undesirable phenotypic traits will attack our children and make them look like gnomes. I am not sure why this is the case, but there you are.

Caught on the bed
Realization that he is probably going to get in trouble

Backyard, pre-sod. David was busy building the frames for the garden, so I was documenting! And thus excused from any actual work.


Snuggles. Darn, Koa is big.

I just like this picture. Good thing, bc I can never get Koa to hold still for a picture.

How they were sleeping like this, I have no idea.

Famous head-tilt. Sometimes I wonder if it is a breed thing, or if Koa picked this up from Lily.

No comments: