Sunday, December 25, 2005

Tis the Season










Christmas morning came, and we opened our gifts at home with Lily before heading over to David's brother John's house. David got me a beautiful diamond necklace (and some other things, which I forgot) But he did nearly give me heart attack when I opened the jewelry box and saw... nothing. I thought he had accidentally lost it, and I wasn't sure what to say - until he stared laughing. Apparently he had taken it out and hung it on the tree. I got him a receiver, which sounds lame, but he was happy. Little did I know that receiver would morph into a whole entertainment sound system! But I enjoy it immensely as well, so it was a great investment. Lily was quite ecstatic with her own gifts, chew toys and a gormuet cookie that mom sent - that lasted all of 15 seconds.

After that, we took off to John and Amber's to be with his family for the rest of the day. Thanks Amber for the great spread! I think the best part was walking by the little stream thing they have going through their neighborhood singing Christmas carols to the unfortunate masses. We got cheered once, and no one threw anything - I had a good time at least.

No comments: