Monday, October 22, 2007

We Own A Car Again!



Hallelujah, we once again own a car of our own. As many of you know, David and I were totally pimping out my grandmother's Grand Marquis the month before we left. Nice. (Although we are very thankful that we didn't have to rent one. Thanks, Grandmom!) What's funny is what rental car they had for us when we arrived in Hawaii - yes, that's right; another Grand Marquis! A few days later we tried to trade it out and ended up with a minivan. Getting closer to our age demographic, but still not quite there. So I am excited to say we finally found one to call our own. And here it is in all its glory:



I decided against a Wrangler bc it is kind of impractical since it will be our only car. Not to mention it's noisy. But, we kept it in the family and ended up with a Liberty. It has 4x4, so watch out, wilderness!



Note the large trunk area - since we are apparently going to be homeless, I've got dibs on the back. Although we will let the guests use it when they come to visit. Classy!

3 comments:

Jen Lewis said...

It looks like you are having a great time!!! Though you look a little scary in that last pic, Tiff! I miss you guys. Can't wait to come and see you in August!

cabinkids said...

Sweet ride! My paps have one that Ruthie and I had a blast taking all over and around the Rockies.

Katrina said...

So cute! I think a mini van really suits you though :) hee hee