Friday, October 12, 2007

Farewell, Texas!



Our last night in Texas - thanks to my bible study group for throwing me an awesome party! You guys are the best, and I miss you greatly - I hope you all come out to visit me at once! Talk about party.

Thank you to everyone who came - it was wonderful to see you all, and it meant a lot to both David and I. The thing we miss the most are all the wonderful people we left behind. Please know that we would love to have you all out to come visit us sometime.

Here are some party pics - of course it was a luau - we had a great time with all of you!



I forced many people to take a picture with this - it took me forever to make! This is Katrina and Simon - unfortunately, their adorable daughter Carsen is hiding behind mom.







Abbey and Zack



Welcome to the Dyer Family - this is David's bother John doing the hula.



Amy and Mike Maskow - they are coming out to visit in November!





The thrill of victory and agony of defeat.



This is a spear I made for the 'Spear the Pig' game.



I decided to try it out on the 'pig'.



Ruthie and Josh - David's sister and her husband.



Some of my bible study girls!



Stephen tries out his skills -



See the spear at the top of the picture?



Dyer brothers and sisters.



Lily is ready for bed. Little does she know we will be heading for the airport in about 4 hours from now.

1 comment:

SMD said...

As you can tell by the angle of the projectile/spear, I dominated that hay cow... just like I dominated foozball.