Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Fun With the Locals

Everyday I get up at the ass-crack of dawn to take a ferry in to work downtown. It is about an hour trip, and I get to sleep the whole time, so rock on. Usually I am riding with David, so I don’t really think about it. However, he took off the whole week of Thanksgiving, which is how I ended up waking up with this guy sitting next to me and watching me while I slept.


All I got out of the encounter was a “You goin’ home alone tonight?” I'm sure you will all be relieved to know that I managed to hold on to my wallet this time. (For those new to the program, please see “Trilogy of Crap” so I don’t sound like a complete jerk). Apparently he is a nice creepy homeless guy, instead of the last just creepy homeless guy.

Creepy Jerk Thief homeless guy.

Not that I'm scarred or anything.

*UPDATE* A week after this incident, I was accosted by yet another homeless guy, who was a giant and was trying to grab me while saying "I missed youuuuuuu." Luckily, a tiny 4'11" lady came to my rescue. I'm must have an invisible sign that says "Mess with Me" or something.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love your new boyfriend..his smile really shows his charm!~Amy&Mike