Tuesday, March 10, 2009

In Which I Have Way Too Much Fun Obamiconizing Things

I was having a slow day, and kind of went overboard with the Obamaize app. You can have your own fun here: http://obamiconme.pastemagazine.com/
This is what cupcakes are to me.




David, in all his manly glory


This is for my friend Josh - I couldn't fit 'By the power of Grayskull!" in the caption area.




Courtney and Paul with their now-useless snorkeling gear. How's the water in AR!?





Ok, this next one is totally not mine, but if you watch House, it's hilarious:


Love it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, I'm not sure how the water is in ALASKA, but the water here in AR is just fine. I'm gonna look hilarious snorkeling in the Buffalo River. But hey, it's clear and I refuse to let my fabulous snorkeling equipment become useless! =)