Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Sand Castle



David and I decided to broaden our beach horizons, and try out a new place this weekend. It was supposed to have good snorkeling, so we were excited -



Until we got there and realized the surf would probably bash out heads in, or at the very least, drag us out to sea to drown. Either way = dead, which was not in the game plan.



So, we decided to engage in some juvenile behavior and build a sand castle. I still find that it is great fun, and David is a sweetie for playing with me.





David Builds Turrets




Naturally, David decideded to build a big, manly wall. For protection, of course.





I swear, this looked much more impressive in person.




I know this is a messed-up picture, but David is so cute, I can't resist.



David's wall actually came in handy. Look at that thing withstanding the ocean's might!


1 comment:

Jen Lewis said...

Yea you posted!!! David got a hair cut too... Looks nice. I almost didn't recognize him! Haha! I miss you already. Come visit me in Dallas please!!!