Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Found!


I don't think I posted about it, but during my mom's visit in Feb. I lost my camera. It was a sad, depressing time. Naturally, it was our newer camera, instead of our really old one. Our old camera is makes me think of those ginormous cell phones they had on 'Saved by the Bell' - it would fit right in, technology-wise. I looked everywhere, even driving to the other side of the island, just in case no one picked it up...



Of course, it had my license, credit cards, and cash in it. Canceling/getting new cards was a joy.



Subsequently, you might have noticed blog posts kind of trailed off around then - I'm not funny unless there are visuals, so no posting. We did fun things during the past 4 months, but I can't remember what they are anymore, as we have no record and my memory is about as good as a 90 year-old.



HOWEVER, one afternoon I was unfolding our beach chair to settle in and watch the boys at the driving range when LOW AND BEHOLD my lost camera fell out of a pocket!!! There was much rejoicing.


My Jump for Joy



The Boys Golfing


Ok, so in all honesty, not that exciting - unless you are me. But I felt the need to document it.

No comments: