Sunday, April 12, 2009

Lily's Last Beach Day


Today was Lily's last day at the beach, since she'll be flying back to Texas this Friday. She had a great time, and I'm just KICKING myself that we never video taped her beach freak out stage. I'm usually too busy laughing, egging her on, and reassuring people with small children that she won't eat their kids. All these pics were taken after she had run so much and so fast, her feet were killing her.

Tired

David taking care of her - washing out and inspecting her feet.
Plumber Patrol!
Love you, dear.


Not too tired for frisbee





With moi

1 comment:

Jen Lewis said...

Ah memories. I remember kayaking to the Moks and I distinctly remember Lily freaking out. I was so blessed by visiting you and David. One of the highlights of my year.

Can't wait for you to come home!