Tuesday, April 07, 2009

What is This World Coming To

What ever happened to Rainbow Brite and My Little Ponies? Sometimes I see kid's cartoons today, and I shake my head and wonder what was wrong with the classics.

Then I saw this, and just about swore off having children altogether.

Does this appeal to any of you? If so, you stay far away from my future children. All packages will be searched.

Seriously.

Check out the marketing spiel:



Hot Dog Hideaway™
Build-It-Yourself Meat House Kit*


What child doesn't imagine a house made of meat during the holidays? Our bestselling Hot Dog Hideaway kit comes with enough cured deli slices and kosher dogs (Over 10 pounds!) to make a veritable McMansion of meat! Not only will you get the complete Hot Dog Hideaway, but also a set of meat landscaping materials to make pimento loaf trees and meatball bushes.


Pimento Loaf Trees?!

Although I have to say, I know a few guys who would eat a pimento loaf tree, if it came down to it. -cough Paul cough-

You know you would.


*Yes, this really does exist - and is expensive, too: http://www.mcphee.com/a09/118943.html

No comments: