Friday, February 13, 2009

MY SISTER ROCKS

Just a little update - Courtney is pulling her weight with the Yardhouse suggestion box entry:

From: Courtney M
To: Tiffany D

Ha. I'm such a liar. But it was for a good cause (the Dyers' ablility to continue to eat at Yard House when they move back to the mainland)!

Yeah, you love me...

> Subject: Yard House Site Suggestion>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2009 13:39:04 -0800

Dear Courtney,

Thank you so much for contacting us and sharing your vote of confidence for a Yard House in Dallas. Although we do not have any immediate plans for a location in that area, I will absolutely share your suggestion with our Real Estate Team. We sincerely appreciate your kind compliments regarding your recent visit to our Waikiki location and look forward to our next opportunity to serve you!

Best regards
Kristi Preston
Guest Relations

COURTNEY IS THE BEST!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Damn, the more you rave about Yard House, the more I wish I had gone when we lived there. But as far as Kristi Preston knows, it's my favorite place to eat!

Tiffany Dyer said...

You never ate at Yardhouse!?

Anonymous said...

Nope. That's why you love me so much... for going to the effort to get one built for you in Dallas when I don't really care. =)