Friday, February 06, 2009

Yardhouse Update

Ok, I apparently need to clarify the Yardhouse details, becuase pretty much everyone who came to visit us, and have eaten there, are ridiculously excited, and I have to burst your bubble. They are currently building 2 restaurants in Texas, but they are in Houston and San Antonio, and won't be completed until 2010. Phooey. Why so close together? I wrote them, basically asking, 'What about the upper half of Texas?!' To their credit, an actual person replied to me, saying they'd keep it in mind. SO. Everyone go here, and under 'contact us - feedback' and let it be known that we need a Yardhouse in Dallas! Cuz I'm going to go through withdrawal if I ever have to move back to TX and there isn't one around. MY blog, so it's all about ME.

So be a good peon and go write to them, ok?
(Just kidding! I love you guys!)

I say all us Dallas people road trip to wherever once they finally open! Mac and Cheese for all!

No comments: